Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wishing you all a Very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Another year gone by, can you believe its 2009 already! Where does the time go?
Had some family changes take place in the last few weeks. Im proud to tell you that my oldest son, Patrick has been accepted into the Charlotte/Mecklenburg Police academy and started week one of 23 weeks last Monday! Since the Christmas Holiday, We have been running around crazy trying to find him an apartment and furnish it from "soup to nuts"! He is now a NC resident and thats great, but in a bittersweet way. I will miss him dearly....
Just thought my first post of the new year should be a personal one.
I also want to take this time to thank each and everyone of my clients/friends for their continued loyalty to me over the years. In this economy its become harder to find the money sometimes to take that much needed vacation. Again, thanks for always choosing me when you can! I appreciate it more than you know.
I hope everyone has a prosperous 2009, and hopefully with the new leadership the recession will not last long!
Cheri

No comments: